THE GROUND FLOOR
With 2 cosy woodburners (inc a bespoke old fashioned Cornish Range commissioned by John Woodward @ JW Engineering, a local company to be found in Camborne), stow yourself away in this snuggly cottage – to be enjoyed as much in the winter as in the summer.
• Lovely scented candles in hurricane lamps throughout the cottage, to enjoy and enhance the evening ambiance.
• Gorgeous cosy jewel coloured velvet sofas in both lounge and kitchen diner, mixed with oriental rugs on old stone floors blended with contemporary and antique furniture and fittings – to complement this charming recently restored 18th century stone cottage.
• Warm and cosy with endless piping hot water and full radiator heating.
• ‘Comprehensively fitted cooks kitchen’ with De Deitrich induction hob, Pyrolitic oven and built in microwave. Bosch American fridge/freezer, dishwasher washer/dryer’. Also, integrated electronic wine cooler.
• TV’s in kitchen dinner, lounge and both main bedrooms are ALL fully equipped with a FULL Sky package. Blueray DVD in kitchen/diner.
• Sonos wireless system both up and downstairs.
• Bose radio/CD player in lounge
• Small reading library and comprehensive DVD collection, lots of games!
Coming in the winter? There is coal and kindling supplied in the shed for the two fires, guests are encouraged to help themselves. Dormouse Cottage is great for a warm and cosy winter getaway, plus the beaches can be quieter for those looking for their own little piece of Cornwall paradise.